hello, world.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Welcome Back to Blogging, Me!

I'm sitting here waiting for my next episode of scrubs to download, and I've already finished organizing my "favorites" sites list (it had a lot of junk and dead links in it), and I've even managed to go through my 10 gigs of music and rename any poorly named songs that didn't have my new proper naming tags (Artist space - space Song Title), so I decide, hey , i should blog. That will waste some time.

But no really, aside from the fact that I am trying to take up some of the massive amounts of free time I have now that I am a second semester senior and that I am only taking four classes and have no necessary homework and basically dont give a crap anymore, I also thought I should blog because I liked writing about my random days and trivial thoughts, even if it only amused me.

So, well, lets see where to start (obviously, i'm a little rusty at this)..my day today could be characterized as "pretty lazy". I went to class at 9, slept through half of it, came home, took a nap from 11-1, and by doing that I missed Mass and forgot to get my ashes (oops, today was Ash Wednesday, I'm a hopeless Catholic) and then went to raquetball. Raquetball is one of the coolest new things about my semester! It is such a fun crazy sport...I love it! But even today, we had to play with three people on the court and i was lazy and didnt care about the ball and I got hit a couple times. Oops. And then I slept some more, and finished my book, A Curious Incident In the Nighttime With a Dog??? something something. Anyway, that was probably the best thing about my day..it was such a simple yet interesting little story...and the style reminded me of one of my favorite book series..Adrian Mole. I should read those again. Anyway, after finsihing the book, I watched a little tv, saw the first half of the duke-unc game which i wished I could have seen all of it because it apparently was only a 1-pt game, and that would have been exciting to watch (and I love JJ reddick!) and then went to track practice where I continued to be lazy.

Tommorow, I'll be energitic.
Here's Hoping!
Time for some Scrubs.

Is it weird that I start talking and writing and thinking in the same style as the book I just read? It happened when I read the davinci code too. All of sudden, I narrating in my head every action in a dan brown suspense textbook style. And now, I see that the way I wrote this blog, and the way I've been thinking all day have been very "curious incident with doggy" sort of style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home