it's true, "karma's a bitch"
so today during my final, i wanted to get rid of my gum, but i was pretty much locked in, and in order to get up, i would have had to climb over several rows of seats, and people in them. so i decided to just put the gum under the desk, totally intending to take it off when i was leaving...because i hate when people leave gum under the desks...its gross.
anyway, needless to say, i forgot to throw away my gum, and its probably still sitting under that desk. oops. but later in the day, i was sitting at my computer, and noticed that something was itching/pulling at my lower back, and when i put my hand back there to find out what it was, it was GUM!! gum got stuck inbetween my back and my underwear elastic! what the hell? how did it even get there? the weird thing is the gum didn't get anywhere else...not on my pants..not on my sweater or shirt...just inbetween my underwear and my back. its like someone dropped it down there during my exam...i just don't understand...
well thats just like getting slapped in the face by karma.
anyway, schools still pretty crazy..its mid final season. i can't wait til spring semester and ultimate starts again!! but its so sweet to be able to throw and play pick up year round...what a blessing..this california weather.
but seriously, how did it get THERE?

1 Comments:
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! I NEARLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING. MY SUITEMATES JUST CAME IN WONDERING WHAT THE HELL I WAS LAUGHING AT. I'M EVEN TYPING IN CAPS AND I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN CAPS. THAT IS JUST TO SHOW HOW FUCKIN HILARIOUS THAT WAS.
and you're right, karma's a bitch.
6:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home